New Student Online Enrollment
Enrolling a Pre-Kindergarten student? Please visit this page before continuing.
If your student has never been enrolled in Bastrop ISD, you must complete New Student Online Enrollment for your student. If your student has previously attended Bastrop ISD but withdrew from the district prior to the last day of school in the most recent school year, you must complete New Student Online Enrollment for your student. You MUST have a valid email account to request a Bastrop ISD Enrollment Access account.
Have other students already in school?
If you have a student currently attending Bastrop ISD and already have a Family Access
account and need to enroll another
student, New Student Online Enrollment is available in your current account
- Do not create a new account for your new student.
- Log into your Family Access account and click the New Student Online Enrollment link in the top left. If you do not see a link on the left hand side that says "New Student Online Enrollment" please contact your current student's campus.
Ready to enroll your child?
Once you have requested an Enrollment Access account, you will receive an automated email with your Enrollment Access login credentials. You may now login to Enrollment Access and begin the New Student Online Enrollment Process.
Online Enrollment for the Fall is Open!
For assistance with the New Student Online Enrollment process, please contact your child's campus. If you do not know what campus your child will attend, click here.
No Email account?
If you do not have a valid personal email address to receive Enrollment Access login credentials, please set up a personal email address. For help setting up a personal email address, click the links below.
Important Enrollment information and Required Documentation
1. Before enrollment may be completed, all students entering a Bastrop ISD school for the first time must have:
- Up-to-Date immunization records
- Child’s Birth Certificate
- Child’s social security card (a state ID may also be used)
- Proof of Residency
- Last report card or transcript of grades
- Accompanying parent or guardian with a photo ID.
2. Age Requirements
- Pre-Kindergarten – Age 4 by Sept.1
- Kindergarten – Age 5 by Sept. 1
Please contact your child’s campus directly for information concerning enrollment. If you do not know what campus your child will attend, click here.
Enrollment Information for Homeless Students or Unaccompanied Youth:
If enrolling a student who lives in a shelter, in a motel or transitional housing, in an abandoned building, car, campground, on the street, or in a temporary foster home with an adult who is not your parent or legal guardian, you DO NOT need to provide the following information :
- proof of residence
- immunization records or a TB skin test result
- birth certificate
- school records
- legal guardianship papers
For additional information on Homeless students or Unaccompanied Youth, contact Norma Mercado at (512) 772-7133 or by email a email@example.com. For more information about your rights as a homeless student, see the documents below: