STARS: Students Together Achieving Remarkable Success!
Students Together Achieving Remarkable Success
2016-2017 SCHOOL YEAR PROGRAM
Pre-K through 6th grade (Ages 4-13)
HOMEWORK ASSISTANCE, RECREATION/FITNESS, and ENRICHMENT ACTIVITIES
Full-Time Rate: $215/month (3-5 days)
Part-Time Rate: $140/month (1-2 week, days must be designated)
- Open from the first day of school to the last day of school
- STARS is available most school holidays for an additional fee
- Sites are open after school day is dismissed until 6:30 p.m.
- If a minimum number of 20 students enroll for the winter and spring breaks, the site will be open from 6:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m. for an additional fee. Notices will be posted for these and other special events but all registration will take place online.
- The program is licensed by Texas Protective Services and is staffed with Bastrop ISD employees. If you qualify for free or reduced lunches, you may qualify for supplemental childcare by the Texas Workforce Commission. For more information about these benefits, call (512) 303-9164.
- The STARS After School program is offered at all BISD elementary schools.