The Community Partners Program provides an opportunity for small and large businesses, civic organizations, community action groups, governmental agencies and non-profit organizations to play an active role in the growth and development of the school district. As a Partner, each company or organization can work directly with children and teachers within Bastrop ISD to enrich the experiences of Bastrop students and provide leadership in the formation and growth of our educational programs. Sponsorship may come in the form of sharing knowledge and expertise with students and staff, investment of time and/or financial contributions. How a business or organization becomes involved with BISD can be based upon size and nature of the business or organization, the time and resources available to contribute and the mutual goals of the district and community partner.Potential Benefits
- Strengthens positive relationships with the community and BISD
- Increased community awareness of their mission
- Partners gain a more motivated workforce
- Partners benefit from a potentially larger pool of future employees and customers
- Gain recognition of being a Partner
- Recognition in Partners in Education literature (brochures, flyers, marketing tools)
For more information about the Bastrop ISD Partners in Education Programs, call (512) 772-7180.