Bastrop ISD 2017-2018
NEW HIRE Employee Health Insurance &
Supplemental Benefit Enrollment
Every new Bastrop ISD employee must enroll or decline in the Medical Insurance offered by TRS ActiveCare. Below you can begin the process, as well as enroll in any supplemental benefits you would like.
Please note that this enrollment must be done within 31 days of your actively-at-work date or you will not be eligible for coverage for the 2017-2018 Plan year.
YOU MUST READ THIS BEFORE YOU BEGIN:
- To enroll or decline coverage, (all new hires must do one) click on "Benefits Enrollment Site" below.
- Login and PIN Instructions:
Your login is your social security number (no dashes) and your PIN is the last four digits of your social security number and the last two digits of your birth year (678977)
If the system isn't recognizing you or allowing you to login, your information may not be loaded yet. In that case, please notify Marsha Goertz via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT IF YOU ARE CHOOSING THE "SELECT" PLAN:
- ActiveCare 1HD and ActiveCare 2 plans are Aetna Open Access Choice POS II plans which work very much like a PPO plan.
- ActiveCare Select is a network-only plan similar to an HMO. The ActiveCare Select plan only covers care you receive from a network provider.
- Important note regarding ActiveCare Select/Aetna Whole Health, you must choose a network based on the county where you live. Click on the red button "IMPORTANT: Aetna Select Plan by County" on the left for details. You will need this information to select your plan when you enter the directory.
- Please call TRS ActiveCare customer service at 1-800-222-9205 for help selecting the right plan.