Lunch: 12:55 - 1:25
- Classroom Procedures
- Processes of Scientific Investigation
- Unit 1 – Chemicals/Elements and Compounds
- Unit 2 – Physical Properties of Matter
- Unit 3 – Force and Motion
- Unit 4 – Energy Resources and Transformations
- Mid-Year Final (Academic Target)
- Unit 5 – Thermal Energy
- Unit 6 – Earth Materials
- Unit 7 – Plate Tectonics
- Unit 8 – Ecosystems
- Unit 9 – Taxonomic Groups
- Unit 10 - Solar Systems
- End of Year Final (Academic Target)
Students will need to bring the following supplies every day to class (replace as needed):
- 2-pocket folder with 3 brads Students should review papers in their Science folder every day, including days where there is no “homework”.
- #2 pencils All work will be done in pencil. Work done in ink will not be accepted.
- colored pencils A must. We do use them in class.
- notebook paper