I am a Resource/Inclusion/Dyslexa teacher at Mina Elementary. I currently work with Kindergarten, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grade students in Reading/Language Arts and Math.
I have been a teacher for 27 years, and have been with Bastrop ISD for 24 years. I have held the following positions:
- Itinerant Teacher for the Auditorially Impaired
- 5th/6th Science/SS Inclusion Teacher
- Resource/Inclusion Teacher at Emile Elementary
- 1st grade teacher and 3rd grade teacher at Lost Pines Elementary
My husband is also a Special Education Teacher at Bluebonnet Elementary . We have 3 daughters:
- Sarah, who is a Special Education Teacher at Smithville High School. She and her husband Ty were married this past June.
- Rebecca, who passed away 14 years ago at age 4
- Grace, a freshman at Bastrop High School. She is a cheerleader, and active in dance in Smithville
In addition, we have 3 dogs--a Great Pyrenees, and 2 dachshunds.
I can be reached at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling Mina Elementary (512-772-7640 ext. 53110)
My conference period is from 10:05--10:40
I am also available after school from 3:15--3:45