These are a few helpful tips in helping your family begin the new school year off on track to success!
- Communicate early and often! Please reach out to us if you have any questions or feedback! We love to hear from you! Please sign up for Class Dojo so that you can see pictures and videos of our amazing students in action! Through Class Dojo we can also send you text messages, set up conferences, and send reminders!
- Form school-happy habits! From day one, start a routine that is conducive to “early to bed and early to rise.”
- Pack backpacks and lunch the night before.
- Set clothes out the evening for the next day.
- Do homework together, as a family, at the same time each day.
- Starting homework right after school or right after dinner so they have time to complete it.
- Creating a “head to bed” time that will be reinforced every night by every family member.