Bastrop ISD and Southwest Food Excellence are committed to serving the nutritional needs of our students. The following links will guide you to the appropriate site to access the information you may need during this school year.
- NutriSlice Interactive School Menu
- Free and Reduced Lunch Information
- Curbside Meals for 2020-2021 School Year
Important Information for Student Meals During August 18th-September 8th:
- Meal pickup is from 9:00 am to 11:00 am each day.
- Students will receive a hot lunch for that day plus breakfast for the following day.
- Parents may only pick up a meal from the campus where their student attends. If you have students at multiple campus, you will have to visit separate campuses. Please understand that this is not a BISD rule; it is a TDA rule. We realize this is inconvenient and frustrating, and we wish it was different.
- Students on free and reduced meals will continue to be on free and reduced meals.
- Students who do not qualify can still pickup meals, but they will have to pay for them. The exception is if the student who does not qualify goes to a "Campus Eat Free" (CEP) school. In that case, all students on that campus can eat free.
- Online ordering through the mobile app NutriSlice is encourage: https://bisdtx.nutrislice.com/
- Parents MUST have their student's first name, last name, and student ID number when they pick up meals. There are no exceptions.
- Students do NOT have to be present to pick up meals.
- Meal distribution sites will be made available soon on the district and campus website!