Student Online Enrollment
Student Online Enrollment & Registration
Bastrop ISD is excited to announce new student online enrollment for the upcoming 2017-2018 school year! The move to an electronic system eliminates the time and money required to make and distribute thousands of paper copies, increases staff efficiency, ensures the district has the most up to date information about students, and, most importantly, saves parents time.
Families can begin the enrollment process for children new to the district (have not previously attended Bastrop schools) through a Bastrop ISD Family Access account.
Returning students will be able to update information and complete online registration through their family access account.
To begin the new student online enrollment process please visit BISD Online Enrollment/Registration.
All New Students to BISD must provide the following:
- Up-to-Date immunization records
- Child’s Birth Certificate
- Child’s social security card (a state ID may also be used)
- Proof of Residency
- Last report card or transcript of grades
- Accompanying parent or guardian with a valid photo ID.
Pre-K Enrollment Requirements
To be eligible for the Pre- Kindergarten program, your child must be 4 years of age by September 1st and meet an eligibility requirement as determined by Texas law. No exceptions can be made.
- The child is unable to speak and comprehend the English language and are Limited English Proficiency (LEP) students. (Please plan for student testing)
- The child is educationally (economically) disadvantaged
- The child is homeless, as defined by 42 U.S.C. Section 11302.
- The child has a parent or official guardian that is an active duty member of the Armed Forces of the United States
- The child has ever been in the conservatorship (foster care) of the Department of Family and Protective Services (DFPS)
- The child is eligible for the Star of Texas Award as (a Peace Officer under Section 3106.002, Government Code; a Firefighter under Section 31016.003, Government Code; or an Emergency Medical First Responder under Section 3106.003, Government Code)
- School lunch application must be completed and filed prior to the first day of school.
To register your child, you must have:
- Proof of residency (Electric or Water Bill, Rental or Lease Agreement)
- Parent or guardian government issued photo i.d.
- Child’s birth certificate
- Child’s social security card
- Child’s current immunization record
- Income information on all household members (Ex. Check stubs showing a month's worth of income, proof of government assistance (Food Stamps or TANF), or current income tax filings)
- Active duty military participation will require the following documents: Department of Defense Identification and a Statement of Service from the Adjutant General/ Director of Human Resources or an official letter from a commander that he/she is active/mobilized.
Please click here for more information on our BISD Pre-K Program.