Welcome to Ms. Malone's Classroom!
I teach 8th grade Pre-AP and Academic U.S. History.
I have been teaching at Bastrop Middle School for 13 years. Wow, the time has just flown by!
I received my Bachelor of Science degree in Interdisciplinary Studies from Texas A&M University in 2007. (Gig 'em!)
Here is my class schedule for the 2019-2020 school year.
- Advisory and 1st Period Pre-AP History - 8:29-9:50
- 2nd Period Pre-AP History - 9:54-10:46
- 3rd Period Conference - 10:50-11:42
- 4th Period Pre-AP History - 11:46-12:42
- 5th Period Academic History - 1:16-2:08
- 6th Period Academic History - 2:12-3:04
- 7th Period Pre-AP History - 3:08-4:00
Please feel free to contact me through either of these formats:
- call the school at (512) 772-7400 (classroom 200).
- emal me at firstname.lastname@example.org.