Hello! Originally, I am from Indiana. A few years ago, I fell in love with Texas and decided to pursue my dream of teaching here. Volleyball is my favorite hobby. I have five years of volleyball coaching experience. I look forward to a phenomenal year filled with literary adventures, out of the box thinking, and comprehension.
First Period: 8:40AM-9:35AM
Second Period: 9:40AM-10:30AM (Conference)
Eagle Time: 10:35AM-11:05AM
Third Period: 11:10AM-12:00PM
A Lunch: 12:00PM-12:30PM
Fourth Period: 12:35PM-1:25PM
Fifth Period: 1:30PM-2:20PM
Sixth Period: 2:25PM-3:15PM
Seventh Period: 3:20PM-4:10PM
- Bernie Dunlap: The life-long learner TED Talk
- This inspirational TED Talk by Bernie Dunlap will help put in perspective the importance of becoming a life-long learner.
- Courtney E. Martin: The new American Dream TED Talk
- This inspirational TED Talk by Courtney Martin will help you define what your American Dream is.
- Article Resources: NewsELA
- This resource will allow you to look through multiple articles on different topics that connect to current events.
- MLA Citation Machine
- This resource will help you properly cite work you use during research projects.
- Grammar Checker: Grammarly
- This resource helps you catch common grammatical errors prior to turning your papers in.
- The History Channel
- This resource contains many videos of historical events that can be used while researching different eras and people.
- Literary Devices
- This resource gives the definition and examples of literary devices.
- Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: The Danger of a Single Story TED Talk
- This brilliant TED Talk focuses on the importance of viewing the world through different lenses in order to come to a better understanding of different people and cultures within the world.
- This resource gives you access to an online dictionary and thesaurus.
- Brightly: 6 Great Websites for Teen Writers
- This resource links you up to six websites for teen writers. Each of these websites offers a place for you to foster and submit your own writing.