New Student Online Enrollment
Enrolling a Pre-K/Kindergarten student? Please read our kindergarten enrollment information to learn more about what documentation is required.
If your student has never been enrolled in Bastrop ISD, you must complete New Student Online Enrollment for your student. If your student has previously attended Bastrop ISD but withdrew from the district prior to the last day of school in the most recent school year, you must complete New Student Online Enrollment for your student. You MUST have a valid email address to request a Bastrop ISD Enrollment Access account.
Have other students already in school?If you have a student currently attending Bastrop ISD and already have a Family Access account and need to enroll another student, New Student Online Enrollment is available in your current account.
- Do not create a new account for your new student.
- Log into your Family Access account and click the New Student Online Enrollment link in the top left. If you do not see a link on the left-hand side that says "New Student Online Enrollment" please contact your current student's campus.
Ready to enroll your child?
Once you have requested an Enrollment Access account, you will receive an automated email with your Enrollment Access login credentials. You may now login to Enrollment Access and begin the New Student Online Enrollment Process.
For assistance with the New Student Online Enrollment process, please contact your child's campus. If you do not know what campus your child will attend, view our attendance zone map.
No Email account?
If you do not have a valid personal email address to receive Enrollment Access login credentials, please set up a personal email address. For help setting up a personal email address, click the links below.
Important Enrollment information and Required Documentation
1. Before enrollment may be completed, all students entering a Bastrop ISD school for the first time must have:
2. Age Requirements
- Up-to-Date immunization records
- Child’s Birth Certificate
- Child’s social security card (a state ID may also be used)
- Proof of Residency
- Last report card or transcript of grades
- Accompanying parent or guardian with a photo ID.
Please contact your child’s campus directly for information concerning enrollment. If you do not know what campus your child will attend, view our attendance zone map.
- Pre-Kindergarten – Age 4 by Sept.1
- Kindergarten – Age 5 by Sept. 1
Enrollment Information for Homeless Students or Unaccompanied Youth:
If enrolling a student who lives in a shelter, in a motel or transitional housing, in an abandoned building, car, campground, on the street, or in a temporary foster home with an adult who is not your parent or legal guardian, you DO NOT need to provide the following information :
For additional information on Homeless students or Unaccompanied Youth, contact Norma Mercado at (512) 772-7133 or by email a firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about your rights as a homeless student, see the documents below:
- proof of residence
- immunization records or a TB skin test result
- birth certificate
- school records
- legal guardianship papers
Information for the American Indian Education Program (AIEP)
The AIEP supports American Indian and Alaska Native students at Bastrop ISD by providing culturally relevant support, like tutoring and academic workshops to help your student graduate. American Indian and Alaska Native students at BISD can have their Advanced Placement and SAT/ACT fee paid for. AIEP is funded by the Office of Indian Education Title VII Formula Grant and Austin ISD. For more information, contact Diane Tigges at (512) 414-0159 or email@example.com.