BISD Meal Pick Up Plan for July 20-Aug 14
In an effort to serve our virtual learners and community needs, SFE in partnership with Bastrop ISD, have made the decision to provide meal pick up options through our SFE To Go curbside service. Lunch and Breakfast for the next day will be served together as a package between the hours of 9 am – 11 am.
Nutritious meals will be available Monday – Friday, from July 20th – August 14th at the following locations:
- Bastrop High School – 1614 Chambers ST Bastrop, TX 78602
- Cedar Creek Intermediate School -151 Voss Pkwy Cedar Creek, TX 78612
- Mina Elementary – 1203 Hill St Bastrop, TX 78602
- Bluebonnet Elementary – 416 FM-1209 Bastrop, TX 78602
- Red Rock Elementary – 2401 FM-20 Red Rock, TX 78662
- High View Ranch Supermercado - 1489 FM812, Cedar Creek, TX 78612
Look for signage directing you to the curbside pickup area. Most locations will be set up in the normal bus drop off area. Menus and meal preorders are available @ https://bisdtx.nutrislice.com/ .
Children are not required to be present for meal pick up however be prepared to present one of the following:
- Official letter/email from school listing children enrolled
- Individual student report cards
- Attendance record from parent portal of school website
- Birth certificate for children
- Student ID cards
Summer meals are available at no cost to children and teens 18 years and younger, and enrolled students with disabilities up to 21 years old.
Other ways families can find a meal site closest to them:
- Text FOODTX or COMIDA to 877-877 to receive a text with the three closest meal sites to your location.
- Visit the interactive map at Schoolmealfinder.hoonuit.com to view meal sites in your area.
- Call 211