CRCA is an Early College High School
What exactly does this mean?
- CRCA Students Complete an Associate Degree and High School Diploma simultaneously!
- They will graduate with 60 college hours and 26 high school credits – Dual Credit
• Larger academic workload inside and outside the classroom
• More rigorous academic work combined with a greater focus
• Less traditional high school extracurricular activities
How We Meet Student Needs:
• Smaller Class Sizes
• Academic supports – RTI periods, Tutorials – before school and after school
• Fantastic teachers who know their stuff and love students
• Support at home
Mission Statement: We provide all of our students with the opportunity and educational foundation to pave the path to university success by earning an associates degree upon graduation from high school.
Vision: We envision a successful future in academia for all of our students, sustained by the foundation of an excellent high school education.
- CRCA’s core values:
- We will respect the learning process.
- We will exhibit professionalism at all times.
- We will encourage parental and community involvement.
- We will support the collaborative efforts of Bastrop ISD and Austin Community College.