CRCA is an Early College High School
– What exactly does this mean?
• CRCA Students Complete an Associate Degree and High School Diploma simultaneously!
• They will graduate with 60 college hours and 26 high school credits – Dual Credit
• Larger academic workload inside and outside the classroom
• More rigorous academic work combined with a greater focus
• Less traditional high school extracurricular activities
How We Meet Student Needs:
• Smaller Class Sizes
• Academic supports – RTI periods, Tutorials – before school and after school
• Fantastic teachers who know their stuff and love students
• Support at home