Our Partner GoldStar Transit
Bastrop ISD partners with GoldStar Transit to provide bus transportation for students to and from school each day, as well as for many school events. We provide transportation for approximately 5,000 students on 90 bus routes traveling across nearly 11,000 miles. If you have any questions or concerns about your child's bus, please contact your child's campus as well as the General Manager of GoldStar Transit.
1081 Lovers Lane
Bastrop, TX 78602
Derek Hay, General Manager: email@example.com
Lacey Evans, Routing Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bus Routes for the 2018-2019 school year.
- Bluebonnet Elementary School 2018 - 2019
- Cedar Creek Elementary School 2018 - 2019
- Emile Elementary School 2018 - 2019
- Lost Pines Elementary School 2018 - 2019
- Mina Elementary School 2018 -2019
- Red Rock Elementary School 2018 - 2019
- Bastrop Intermediate/Bastrop Middle School 2018 - 2019
- Cedar Creek Intermediate/Cedar Creek Middle School 2018 - 2019
- Bastrop High School 2018 - 2019
- Cedar Creek High School 2018 -2019
- CRCA-ACC (SENIORS ONLY) 2018 - 2019
The map below (interactive map available at https://goo.gl/QVfpiW provides a visual image of the attendance boundaries for each of our six elementary schools. The elementary schools on the east side (Emile, Lost Pines, and Mina) feed into Bastrop Intermediate, Bastrop Middle, and Bastrop High School. The elementary schools on the west side (Bluebonnet, Cedar Creek, and Red Rock) feed into Cedar Creek Intermediate, Cedar Creek Middle, and Cedar Creek Hgh School. Students who attend the Colorado River Collegiate Academy and Genesis High School comes from all areas of our district. To determine which elementary school your child will attend, please call GoldStar Transit or visit the interactive map and insert your address. Instructions for setting up a Google account to interact with the map are located below the map.
Google Account Instructions
To interact with this map, you will need to create a Google account using a few simple instructions.
- Follow the link https://goo.gl/QVfpiW.
- The map will open, showing the Bastrop ISD boundaries.
- Locate "Sign in" in the top, right corner of the window.
- Follow Google's instructions for creating an account.