2020-2021 TALENT SHOW
Calling all 3rd and 4th Graders who are interested in participating in our annual Talent Show. This event is definitely a favorite for the students to reveal their talents! Due to Social Distancing Practices, the talent show will be Virtual this year, but we are so excited to see the potential acts a Virtual Talent Show can provide.
What kind of acts can be considered?
- roller skating
- instrument playing
- trampoline acts
- jump roping
- and many many more!
How does my child try out?
- Parent or Guardian signs the permission form attached. There is no limit to the amount of acts a student can do.
- Student selects what act they would like to perform, including appropriate clothing, background and music (no bad words or inappropriate content.)
- Talent is practiced and made “stage ready” for student’s recording. Act is performed to the best of their ability.
- Acts must be longer than 30 seconds but not longer than 3 minutes. Any performance longer than 3 minutes will only be judged by the first 3 minutes.
- Act is recorded using a smart device or a computer and then uploaded into the Seesaw App under the Activity “Talent Show” or emailed to email@example.com.
- A panel of judges will determine the top 12-15 entries and the winners will be announced via video the last week of school, using the LPE Facebook page, Seesaw and/or our School website.
- Contestants will be judged on technical skill, stage presence, quality of the performance, and entertainment value.
- Videos are due by May 18th!
Thank you for your support! I look forward to seeing the talent here at LPE!
Lost Pines Elementary Music Teacher