The dawn a new school year!
- Our day starts at 8:30am and ends at 4:00pm
- Regular Bell Schedule (2019-2020)
- BMS Yearbook (click here to order yours!)
Student Online Resources
- BISD: Responsible Use Policy
- BISD: Bullying/CyberBullying & Internet Safety Resources
- Bus routes (numbers, locations & times)
- How to identify reputable internet sources (Google search results)
- Khan Academy Videos (for help with many subjects)
- Google Translate
- Longman Dictionary Search
- STAAR Vocabulary (all core subjects with built-in StudyStacks and Quizlets)
Student Applications Single Sign-on
There’s a new single sign-on option for students where they will be able to access many of our programs by logging in one time to one place. Please read the information below for the new simplified process of accessing Istation, TTM, Raz-Kids, Lexia, Code.org, and Google Apps.
Programs currently linked
- Think Through Math
- Google Apps (when they log in with Google)
Students may still log in directly to these program sites using the program's usernames, but we recommend the single sign-on option for ease of use and so students do not have to remember many different login credentials and sites to navigate to.
*Important note about Raz-Kids:
Learning A-Z, the company that provides Raz-Kids, is working on cleaning up some current errors causing teachers to not have access. Teachers must set up student online classroom before students log into Raz-Kids through Clever!
*Important note about Istation:
If Istation doesn't launch, you'll need to double check that you have the Istation Chrome app added on Chrome, or the Istation iPad app loaded and updated on the iPad.
Students will go to our Clever Portal, https://clever.com/in/bastropisd, preferrably using Chrome.
5-12 Student log in with their Google credentials (ex. email@example.com)
Ease of Clever Portal site access
We're working on getting this added to the learning links page on the district website, but you may want to create a shortcut for the link on your student device(s). Here are directions on how to do that for your iPad/tablet, and on Chromebooks/laptops/computers, all you need to do is drag and drop the url to the desktop: