Connie Toussaint, R.N.-Health Science Clinical, Anatomy and Physiology
Welcome to the 2021-2022 school year! Here's a little bit about me:
- Registered nurse for 29 years
- Health Science teacher for 15 years
- 6 years at BHS
- Bachelor's of Science in Psychology from Texas Wesleyan University
- Bachelor's in Nursing from the University of Texas at Arlington
- Married to my sweetie, Jeff, for 26 years
- 3 "kids"-25 year old son, 20 year old daughter and 19 year old bonus daughter
- My favorite things about teaching are coming up with creative ideas to implement in the classroom and having former students come back to tell me all the great things they are doing after graduation "in the real world!"
- When I am not working, I like to help my husband with our family owned business on Main Street, do crafty things, and shop for vintage junk to turn into treasures.
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org 512/772-7200
Tutorials Tues./Thurs. 4:10 p.m.-5:00 p.m. or by appointment