Connie Toussaint, R.N.
Anatomy and Physiology, Human Growth & Development, Pathophysiology
Welcome to the 2022-2023 school year! Here's a little bit about me:
- Registered nurse for 30 years
- Health Science teacher for 16 years
- 7 years at BHS
- Bachelor's of Science in Psychology from Texas Wesleyan University
- Bachelor's in Nursing from the University of Texas at Arlington
- Married to my sweetie, Jeff, for 27 years
- 3 "kids"-26 year old son, 21 year old daughter and 21 year old bonus daughter
- My favorite things about teaching are coming up with creative ideas to implement in the classroom and having former students come back to tell me all the great things they are doing after graduation "in the real world!"
- When I am not working, I like to help my husband with our family-owned business on Main Street, do crafty things, and shop for vintage junk to turn into treasures.