Cedar Creek High School met standard on all four performance indices, and was awarded Academic Distinction in all three categories by the Texas Education Agency!
Cedar Creek High School opened in the 2010-2011 school year with freshman and sophomore classes and has added a class each year. We currently have over 1,400 students in grades 9-12.
- 1500 student capacity (with plan for future expansion to 2300 students)
- Competition gym, practice gym, field house and locker rooms
- Cafetorium with stage
- Fine arts facilities including band hall, drama, choir, dance, visual arts
- "Main Street" common areas including offices, library/media center, student services, and Career and Technology classes
- Four academic learning communities with satellite offices, common areas and teacher workrooms
- Football field, softball field, baseball field, soccer field, eight tennis courts
Our mission at Cedar Creek High School is to inspire and motivate a community of empowered learners through collaboration and technological integration fostering respect, teaching and learning, and high expectations for all.
Our vision is empowering global and life-long learners to soar now and into the future.
Eagle Proud - Building a Legacy of Honor and Purpose