Les objectifs du cours de français
Students will learn French through the four types of communication (reading, writing, speaking and listening), learn and compare his/her own culture with the culture of Francophone countries, and connect what was learned in French class with other subjects.
We will use the following TEKS for Languages Other Than English:
1. Communication. The student communicates in a language other than English using the skills of listening, speaking, reading, and writing.
2. Cultures. The student gains knowledge and understanding of other cultures.
3. Connections. The student uses the language to make connections with other subject areas and to acquire information.
4. Comparisons. The student develops insight into the nature of language and culture by comparing the student's own language and culture to another.
5. Communities. The student participates in communities at home and around the world by using languages other than English.
The course outline for French II and French II can be found using the following link.