- Students must pass the Reading & Writing (ELAR) TSI test to be eligible for enrollment in dual credit classes, including summer classes.
- Required Reading score: 945, or 5 on the diagnostic section
- Required Writing score: 5 on the essay
- TSI testing is done through the College and Career Center. Contact Ms. Johnson (email@example.com) for more information on testing.
- Note 1: Once students have passed the TSI, they are eligible for enrollment. There is required paperwork in order to complete the enrollment process. Please reach out to Ms. Taylor (firstname.lastname@example.org) to receive paperwork.
- Note 2: To take ECON 2301 (Macroeconomics) during the senior spring semester, students will need to pass the Math TSI. This is not required for initial enrollment.
- Required score: 950, or 6 on the diagnostic section