Students Together Achieving Remarkable Success
Pre-K through 6th grade
HOMEWORK ASSISTANCE, RECREATION/FITNESS, and ENRICHMENT ACTIVITIES
Full-Time Rate: $195/month (3-5 days)
Part-Time Rate: $140/month (1-2 week, days must be designated)
- Open from the first day of school to the last day of school
- S.T.A.R.S. is available most school holidays for an additional fee
- Sites are open after school day is dismissed until 6:30 p.m.
- If a minimum number of 20 students enroll for the winter and spring breaks, the site will be open from 6:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m. for an additional fee. Notices and sign-up sheets will be posted for these and other special events.
- The program is licensed by Texas Protective Services and is staffed with Bastrop ISD employees. If you qualify for free or reduced lunches, you may qualify for supplemental childcare by the Texas Workforce Commission. For more information about these benefits, call (512)303-9164.
- The S.T.A.R.S. After School program is offered at all BISD elementary schools below.
SIGN-UP NOW at any of the elementary school campus OR call (512) 308-1601
S.T.A.R.S. SUMMER 2013
Looking for an awesome time this summer?
Look no further. The Bastrop ISD STARS summer
program offers youth ages 4-13 a safe, fun environment for the whole summer.
With changing weekly themes campers have a variety of options. And, with two field trips a week, students never get bored with the fast paced, changing environment. Physical fitness, games, special guest speakers and activities centered on the weekly theme make for an exciting, fun-filled summer. And new this summer, students will be given the opportunity to sign up for clubs such as the reading club or robotics club.
The STARS summer program is offered at Emile Elementary located at 601 MLK Jr. Drive, Bastrop and at Cedar Creek Elementary located at 5582 FM 535, Cedar Creek. The sites are both open 6:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. The dates are the camp are June 10 through August 23. Both sites will be closed from July 3-5.
A hot breakfast and lunch are served free of charge all summer except during August, along with snacks. Each camper also receives a STARS t-shirt to be worn on all field trips.
registration fee is $25/child or $45/family. The weekly fee for full-time is
$99/week (3-5 days/week) or $380 for 4 weeks. The four weeks must be chosen in
advance. The price is $75 for part-time (1-2 days/week) or $300 for four weeks.
Again, the four weeks must be chosen in advance. If your child is attending
STARS after summer school the rate is $75/week or $300 for four weeks. For more information, call 512.321.2292.