Students Together Achieving Remarkable Success
Pre-K through 6th grade
HOMEWORK ASSISTANCE, RECREATION/FITNESS, and ENRICHMENT ACTIVITIES
Full-Time Rate: $195/month (3-5 days)
Part-Time Rate: $140/month (1-2 week, days must be designated)
- Open from the first day of school to the last day of school
- S.T.A.R.S. is available most school holidays for an additional fee
- Sites are open after school day is dismissed until 6:30 p.m.
- If a minimum number of 20 students enroll for the winter and spring breaks, the site will be open from 6:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m. for an additional fee. Notices and sign-up sheets will be posted for these and other special events.
- The program is licensed by Texas Protective Services and is staffed with Bastrop ISD employees. If you qualify for free or reduced lunches, you may qualify for supplemental childcare by the Texas Workforce Commission. For more information about these benefits, call (512)303-9164.
- The S.T.A.R.S. After School program is offered at all BISD elementary schools below.
SIGN-UP NOW at any of the elementary school campus OR call (512) 308-1601
S.T.A.R.S. FALL 2013
Click here for the Fall 2013 Enrollment Packet
Click here for the Summer 2014 Enrollment Packet (Parents)
Click here for the Summer 2014 Enrollment Packet (BISD Employees)