Students Together Achieving Remarkable Success
Pre-K through 6th grade
HOMEWORK ASSISTANCE, RECREATION/FITNESS, and ENRICHMENT ACTIVITIES
Full-Time Rate: $195/month (3-5 days)
Part-Time Rate: $140/month (1-2 week, days must be designated)
- Open from the first day of school to the last day of school
- S.T.A.R.S. is available most school holidays for an additional fee
- Sites are open after school day is dismissed until 6:30 p.m.
- If a minimum number of 20 students enroll for the winter and spring breaks, the site will be open from 6:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m. for an additional fee. Notices and sign-up sheets will be posted for these and other special events.
- The program is licensed by Texas Protective Services and is staffed with Bastrop ISD employees. If you qualify for free or reduced lunches, you may qualify for supplemental childcare by the Texas Workforce Commission. For more information about these benefits, call (512)303-9164.
- The S.T.A.R.S. After School program is offered at all BISD elementary schools below.
SIGN-UP NOW at any of the elementary school campus OR call (512) 308-1601
S.T.A.R.S. 2014-15 Enrollment
S.T.A.R.S. Summer 2015 Enrollment, June 8 - August 21
Click here for the 2014-15 Enrollment Packet (Parents)
Click here for the 2014-15 Enrollment Packet (BISD Employees)
The Bastrop ISD STARS summer program offers youth, ages 4-13, a safe and fun environment for the whole summer.
Our theme this summer is Going and Growing Around the World. Students will be “traveling” to a new country each week as they explore all seven continents. With a new country each week, campers have a variety of options. And, with field trips and swimming all summer, students never get bored! Physical fitness, games, special guest speakers and activities centered on the weekly theme make for an exciting, fun-filled summer. Students will also be given the opportunity to sign up for clubs such as cooking, art, or sports and fitness.
The STARS summer program is offered at Mina Elementary located at 1203 Hill Street, Bastrop and at Cedar Creek Elementary located at 5582 FM 535, Cedar Creek. The sites are both open 6:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. The dates for the camp are June 8 through August 21. Both sites will be closed Friday, June 3rd.
A hot breakfast and lunch are served free of charge all summer, except the week of August 17-21, and snacks are served all summer. Each camper also receives a STARS t-shirt to be worn on all field trips.
The registration fee is $25/child or $45/family. The weekly fee for full-time is $99/week (3-5 days/week) or $380 for 4 weeks. The weekly fee for part-time is $75/week (1-2 days/week) or $300 for four weeks (the four weeks must be selected in advance). If your child will be attending STARS after summer school, the rate is $75/week.
For more information or questions, call (512) 772-7180.
REGISTRATION FORMS FOR SUMMER STARS WILL BE AVAILABLE ONLINE ONLY. REGISTRATION FEES AND TUITION PAYMENTS WILL ALSO BE ACCEPTED ONLINE. TO REGISTER, PLEASE VISIT: bisdtx.feepay.com