All Bastrop ISD students, new and returning, will be required to provide proof of residency, as established in the BISD Board policy FD (local). Please click on the link below for more information concerning proof of residency requirements.
Proof of Residency - English
2. Bastrop ISD does accept transfers for students who reside outside of the district. Annual tuition is $3,000 per student per year billed in monthly payments of $300 from August to May. Tuition is waived for children of BISD employees.
3. Before registration will be completed, all students entering a Bastrop ISD school for the first time must have:
• Up-to-Date immunization records (http://www.dshs.state.tx.us/ immunize/default.shtm)
• Child’s Birth Certificate
• Child’s social security card (a state ID may also be used)
• Proof of Residency
• Last report card or transcript of grades
• Accompanying parent or guardian with a photo ID.
4. Age Requirements
• Pre-Kindergarten – Age 4 by September 1stPlease contact your child’s campus directly for information concerning registration, or Henry Gideon’s office at (512) 772-7152.
• Kindergarten – Age 5 by September 1st