Southwest Foods Excellence
Bastrop ISD partners with Southwest Foods Excellence to provide students with nutritious and tasty meals each school day. We participate in the School Breakfast Program and the National School Lunch Program through the U.S. Department of Agriculture. If you have any questions for our Child Nutrition Department, please contact your child's campus or Southwest Foods Excellence.
- Garrett Caughey, General Manager
- (512) 772-7116
- Erin Echternach, RD, LD, Asst. Manager
- (512) 772-7146
- Lex Solis, District Chef
- (512) 772-7127
- Rosie Pacheco, Free & Reduced Meal
- (512) 772-7153
Adding Money to Your Child's Lunch Account
Adding money to your child's lunch account is easy with our Online Payments option. Simply select the Online Payments link below (or from our district homepage) to log in to your Family Access account. You will then be redirected to the payment portal. Helpful directions with step-by-step picture instructions are provided in a downloadable document available on this page.
More Important documents
- Bastrop Web Store is Now Mobile Friendly
- Instructions for online payments.
- Instructions to complete Food Service Application 2018-2019
- Parent instructions for completing the lunch application online.