Returning Student Online Registration
Parents of students already enrolled in Bastrop ISD should login to Family Access to begin the registration process for the upcoming school year.Parents of returning students MUST have Family Access credentials to register their student.
Once you login to Family Access, use the "Returning Student Online Registration" link on the left hand side and complete the steps.Once you submit your student's registration, you will receive an email confirming your Returning Student Online Registration has been submitted. If no other information is required, your Returning Student Online Registration process is complete. If more information is needed, your student's campus will contact you.
- If you DO NOT have Family Access credentials, please contact the registrar at the campus your student last attended. If your student is new to Bastrop ISD, click here.
- If you cannot remember your Family Access credentials, use the Forgot Your Login/Password? link. If you're still having trouble logging in to Family Access, contact your campus registrar.
Important Registration information1. Students must live in the Bastrop School District. All Bastrop ISD students, new and returning, will be required to provide proof of residency, as established in the BISD Board policyFD (local). Please click on the link for more information concerning proof of residency requirements.2. Bastrop ISD accepts transfers for students who reside outside of the district. Annual tuition is $3,000 per student, per year, billed in monthly payments of $300 from August to May. Tuition is waived for children of BISD employees. Contact Stephanie Steele at (512) 772-7152 for information regarding student transfers.
3. Returning students may be required to provide proof of residency if moving to a new campus, either because they are going to a different campus because of grade change (elementary to intermediate, intermediate to the middle, middle to high school), or they are transferring between campuses in the district.
Registration Information for Homeless Students or Unaccompanied YouthWhen enrolling a student in a Bastrop ISD school, you DO NOT need to provide the following information if you live in a shelter, in a motel or transitional housing, in an abandoned building, car, campground, on the street, or in a temporary foster home with an adult who is not your parent or legal guardian:
- proof of residence
- immunization records or a TB skin test result
- birth certificate
- school records
- legal guardianship papers
For additional information, contact Norma Mercado at 512-772-7133 or email@example.com For more information about your rights as a homeless student, see the documents below: