Bastrop ISD accepts transfers for students who reside outside of the district. Annual tuition is $3,000 per student, per year, billed in monthly payments of $300 from August to May. Tuition is waived for children of BISD employees.
DEADLINE TO RECEIVE Transfer Request Applications - 5 P.M. on March 29th. No exceptions. This form must be completed on a yearly basis if you would like to continue to transfer your child. You will be notified by mail if your transfer has been approved or denied.
For questions, email Sandy Hicks at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 512-772-7152.
- Intra-District Information (In-District)
- English Intra-District Transfer Application
- Español Intra-District Transfer Application
- Inter-District Information (Out-of-District)
- English Out of District Transfer Application
- Español Out of District Transfer Application
If your transfer was denied you have the right to appeal.
Please fill out our Level 1 Complaint Form and mail it to BISD Office of Administrative Services at 906 Farm St., Bastrop, Texas, 78602.
You can also visit our Complaint and Grievances page for more information.