Open Enrollment Now Open!
OPEN ENROLLMENT HAS BEGUN AND WILL END ON THURSDAY, AUGUST 18. THE NEW PLAN YEAR AND COVERAGE WILL BEGIN SEPTEMBER 1, 2022.
FFGA REPRESENTATIVES WILL BE AVAILABLE TO ASSIST YOU INDIVIDUALLY DURING THE DATES AND TIMES BELOW.
DATE DAY OF THE WEEK LOCATION TIME August 8, 2022 Monday Service Center 8:00 - 4:00 August 15, 2022 Monday Service Center 8:00 - 4:00 August 16, 2022 Tuesday Service Center 8:00 - 4:00
DON'T REMEMBER WHERE TO GO TO START THE ENROLLMENT?
In case you don't remember your password when you get there ...
Click on: Forgot your user name or password? Here you will enter your full Social Security Number (with dashes), your Date of Birth (mm/dd/yyyy) and the zip code we have on file for you. All fields are required and case sensitive. After you have completed these fields, click on Continue to move to the next step. * If the system does not recognize you, many times it is because we have a different address for you. Email email@example.com your new address if it has changed and it will be updated for you so you can log in.
DON'T REMEMBER WHAT BENEFITS YOU HAVE OR WHAT THEY COST?
Your current plan summary can be found in the Employee Benefits Center/BenefitSolver (link below). Once you have logged in to the BenefitSolver, simply click on your name in the upper right-hand corner and then "Beneﬁt Summary". You should see everything you are currently enrolled in, who is enrolled and the premiums for the coverage.
DOES EVERYONE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING? WELL, ALMOST EVERYONE ...
If you are one of these folks, then YES, you have to do something.
- All new hires for 2022-2023 MUST enroll or decline coverage.
- If you want to continue or start a Health Saving Account (HSA) a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or Dependent Care Account, YOU MUST ENROLL EVERY YEAR!
- Anyone wanting to OPT-IN or OUT to the Sick Leave Bank.
- If you want to add, drop or change anything at all, NOW IS THE TIME!
NEED A LITTLE HELP?
- Is Your Provider In-Network? BCBSTX Provider Finder BCBSTX Provider Search Tool
- BCBSTX Participant Support: www.bcbstx.com/trsactivecare | "Personal Health Guides" are available, aka Customer Service: 1-866-355-5999
- CVS CAREMARK (for BCBSTX participants): Check the cost of your medication: https://info.caremark.com/trsactivecare, then select the ‘Check Drug Cost Tool.’
- Scott & White Participant Support: trs.swhp.org | Customer Service 800.321.7947
- Too many options above? One final tool, and it's my favorite. The trusty old Benefits Guide, and HARD COPIES ARE AVAILABLE AT THE SERVICE CENTER!