ALL EXISTING BASTROP ISD TEACHERS PLEASE NOTE: The 2023-24 teacher pay scale outlined below is intended to be a "hiring/entry" scale for teachers new to Bastrop ISD in 2023-24. If you are an existing teacher in BISD and looking to determine what your pay will be for the 23-24 school year, please know that you will receive the greater of a 5% pay increase or the scale adjustment. Existing BISD teachers through year seven (in 22-23) will move to the next year on the scale for their pay. Existing teachers with eight or more years (in 22-23) will receive a 5% increase over their 2022-23 salary. A teacher's calendar runs Sept. 1 through Aug. 31, so the compensation increases will be effective in the September 15th paycheck.
- 2023-2024 Compensation Guidelines
- 2023 - 2024 Teacher Salary Schedule
- 2023 - 2024 Manual Trades Salary Schedule
- 2023 - 2024 Paraprofessional Salary Schedule
- 2023 - 2024 Support Staff Salary Schedule
- 2023 - 2024 Administrative Salary Schedule
- 2023 - 2024 Temporary/Non-Contract Work Pay Rates
- 2023 - 2024 Substitute Compensation
- 2023-2024 Stipends
All hourly employees are required to clock in and out daily. We ask that you do not edit your time unless there is a situation in which our system is down or you start/end your day somewhere that you do not have a way to clock in/out. Your timesheets are due to your supervisor by Monday morning.
Attached are two tutorials that will better help you navigate clocking in and out:
Feel free to reach out to payroll with any questions regarding your timesheet.